Generic Rules for Global One Media,Inc. Contests
Global One Media Corporation establishes rules for every contest on its radio stations. The following rules apply to all Global One Media, Inc. contests:
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old or older with a valid Nevada ID and U.S. Social Security number at the date and time a winner is determined. Winners who enter the contest using a fraudulent name and/or social security number are disqualified from the contest and any future contests on Global One Media, Inc. stations.
- Contestants are eligible to win a station contest only once every 30 days. Some winners may be selected to participate in a drawing for a larger prize.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- Contestants are ineligible if you or any member of your immediate household or family is an employee of Global One Media, Inc., it’s related companies or advertising agencies, any sponsor or promotional partner of the contest in question; if you are an employee of any broadcast station in Elko or Winnemucca, or if you have been a Ruby Radio employee within the last 60 days.
- Global One Media, Inc. is not responsible for phone or Internet malfunctions.
- No purchase is necessary. All tax and other liabilities incurred as a result of any prize are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate if not claimed within 30 days of announcing the winner.
- The winner agrees to release Global One Media, Inc., their radio stations, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and representatives from any claims or liability relating to the prize or contest prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Global One Media, Inc. is not responsible for any postponement, cancellation, or overbooking of any event, hotel reservation, or airline reservation given as prize.
- Contest prizes are not transferable or redeemable in cash.
- The contest decisions of Global One Media, Inc. management are final.
- Global One Media, Inc. has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time, change the rules or extend the dates of a contest upon notice. Any changes will be announced over the air.
- Global One Media, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes of greater or equal value and requires contest winners to sign a publicity release form.
Official contest rules are available at the front desk of the radio station from 8:00-4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.